Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whoo

Yay! I did it! I finished my Push project for this week. Just got done printing the new cards a few mins ago. The frames got done an hour ago.

I think I'm gonna do this once a week, give myself small goals. Finish some projects I've put off. Next Friday I want to have my candle closet finished. I am definatly gonna need help for this one, I'm calling in the mom. I have a large closet in my basement which is going to be the perfect temperature to keep my candle supplies safe in the summertime. It won't take too much to fix it up really.

1. Clean out the crap that's there alreay there. Just some empty boxes, old games, dust, dirt, and cobwebs.
2. Finally move those supplies out of our bedroom. The big tubs blocking my clothes and the long tubs under my bed.
3. Shut the closet door, drink a glass of kool-aid, and check it off my list!

That's all for now.

No comments: